Review our COVID precautions
We have implemented the following changes in order to protect you and our staff.
Please note: You must wear a mask while in our office
- Temperature checks will be performed upon arrival to the office
- Patient rooms are thoroughly sanitized between each patient.
- We are pre-screening our patients prior to their visits for symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell and a variety of other symptoms. So, if you have symptoms, history of recent contact with someone symptomatic or recent known diagnosis of COVID-19 be prepared to be rescheduled.
- We are currently only allowing patients themselves to visit the office. Partners, family members, friends, and children (except newborns under 12 months) are not permitted in the waiting room or patient room.
What to do if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- Contact your primary care physician’s office and look to cdc.gov for the most up to date recommendations
If you’re someone who no longer wants to deal with spider veins, we invite you to schedule an appointment with Dr. Katz here at Dekalb Vein Center! Just click here and enter your information, or call us at 404-501-9377.